Angels,
Are you the creations of God?
Angels,
Are you the messengers of Heaven?

Angels,
Are you the bringers of good news?
Angels,
Are you the desirers of great peace?

Who made you with such beauty?
Who gave such charm?
To whom do you offer your praise?
To the Maker of the heavens and the earth!

I know that God has surrounded me with angels
To protect, guide and grant me peace
Though unseen, unheard and unfathomable
They are there as gifts from Him

How do I know this?
How can I be sure that God cares?
Where is the evidence of God's gift of love?
I turn to my mom!

This poem is written to remember God's love and also for my mum who is still in Singapore on Mothers' Day' 2010.
It was also to celebrate the end of the first year for My Angel Now! which was started as a tribute to my mum.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am being featured again!

What can be happier than being greeted by a "Your product is featured on...." email? Oh my gosh! That's two in less than a month. I am so grateful. I am also grateful for my very first follower, DeeCee, my all time best customer, Yeing Yeing and other new followers, Ellie, Runwaycrochet and Sunflower Rosie and all the 213 fans at Facebook now. Thanks for being here! I am in the process of revamping the website. Please be patient while I deal with 3 exams this month at the same time. If you have any questions, just drop by here or facebook anytime!

Since "Japanese Beauty" is being featured today, let's talk about Tensha beads : ) The first time I saw Tensha Beads was precisely from today's curator, mybeadpoint. I bought the 12mm round milk flower design. My first impression was that it feels like an acrylic bead but looks like a beautiful porcelain bead. I have since been "stuck" with 12mm round Tensha. There are times I did not like it too.

From the look of the bead, it looks like printed transfer onto a plain bead. The print, although pretty with flower, may sometimes look pixelated. The acrylic seal, if not done well, may also cause the print to peel. Therefore it is important for the artist to choose the design carefully. Therefore, I cannot agree that every design is pretty. I am happy to report that the earrings that I had made with Tensha beads usually flies off the shelf.

Now, be sure to look into beautiful Tensha beads collection. Have a wonderful week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment